1357 Kapiolani Blvd.,
Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
In Association with:
Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Service
American Organization of Nurse Executives
Hawaii Professional & Vocational Licensing
Hawaii Red Cross
Like Us On
We are the employer of the personnel (Registrants) who join us. We employ personnel with a minimum of 1 or 2 years experience in their specialty. We offer an attractive package of benefits. And, our personnel are bonded and covered for professional and general liability. We are responsible for payment of wages, taxes and federal and state withholdings.
Our clients call on us when they are short handed or are looking to hire their own health care staff. We can respond on very short notice or conduct custom recruitment for hard to find health care personnel for private patients, permanent or contract positions.
Our name reflects our philosophy and demonstrates our commitment to our profession.
KAHU: a professional attendant, a priest or a nurse
MALAMA: to care, to care for
We are Nurses Caring For Nurses!
We’ve been caring for Hawaii and serving the Hawaiian Islands for over 30 years!
- Coordinators are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Portal access for Clients and Registrants to place orders, and view schedules
- Convenient electronic uploading of documents such as licenses and certifications
- Timely electronic notifications of schedules and changes
- On-line testing and skills reviews
- Free orientation and training
- Registrant background checks, drug testing and health screening provided in-office
CONTACT US TODAY! Click Here